don’t kill yourself now, tomorrow, tonight, or in anytime because you are worth living with thousands of reasons to be happy, i feel bad for you in what you’ve been through but trust me these thoughts are going to fade away sooner, i love you, people around you loves you and they do appreciate you no matter what. please stay strong because there are plenty reasons to live and i’ll just list you as many as i can okay?
- you have forever to be dead
- for that comforting feeling when a cat finally allows you to pick them up and sticks by your side
- life can be beautiful
- everything will balance out
- new music
- books you can’t put down
- theres still so much to discover
- you are needed
- sleep food
- a hot cup of tea
- how awesome it feels when class gets cancelled
- hearing a song that has been stuck in your head all day
- the smell of cookies in the oven
- when your parents are proud of you
- when your favourite song comes on the radio
- there are beautiful places to see
- bucket lists to complete
- rules to break
- art to see & create
- to fade your scars
- to find something you believe in
- to help someone
- falling asleep to rain
- smiling at strangers
- 7 billion people you haven’t met yet
for those of you looking for a sign not to kill yourself this is it.
Every time I see this, I promise that I will reblog this
Wake Me Up When September Ends (Acapella Version)
I could practically feel this echoing in my heart holy crap
One of the most powerful things I have ever heard. Holy shit.
Could do without all the silence, but then again, the silence bears the spectre of the music, and makes the lyrics all the more poignant.